Sophisticated Mystery 🎵🎶

by - Donnerstag, Februar 23, 2017



There's something wrong with me,
It's been happening for many years.
Operated by some puppeteers,
But they don't notice my tears.

So I'm crawling in a room instead,
Hoping I will be found dead.
I really thought you would ever stay,
But oh, you screwed it anyway.

The question whether I act happy
or even not,
Will be a sophisticated mystery
or even not.
I know there's something I need to know,
But I don't want to find it out.

This needs to be forgotten, but whatever,
Can't help it! I just can't, so whatever.
Even though it ain't pretty clever,
Why don't we start all over and think, "Whatever!"?

I've been walking down the street,
Got addressed by a drunk creep.
And asked me for a dinner date,
That's because you stay out late.
"Wake up! This is another strange dream!",
I said and began to scream.
How long has it been so far,
With all those bleeding scars?

The question whether I act happy
or even not,
Will be a sophisticated mystery
or even not.
I know there's something I need to know,
But I don't want to find it out.

This needs to be forgotten, but whatever,
Can't help it! I just can't, so whatever.
Even though it ain't pretty clever,
Why don't we start all over and think, "Whatever!"?


You May Also Like

3 Gedanken

  1. Wow, ein richtig gut gelungener Songtext !

    Liebste Grüße

    Sarah

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ein toller Songtext, regt zum nachdenken an :)
    Liebe Grüße, Bettina

    AntwortenLöschen

Hast du Fragen, Anregungen oder Wünsche an mich, kannst du mich gerne hier oder auf meinen Social Media Kanälen kontaktieren!

Popular posts