Youth 🎵🎶

Mittwoch, November 02, 2016




I remember the time
When I had no idea about pressure
Panic attacks and responsibilities
Oh, guess I’ll never forget
We played Heaven and Hell at Primary school
Drew our dimension in coloured chalks
All over the streets 

I wanna collect the memories I missed
Moved from A to B
But still, I’d be happy
If I ever found my youth
Will I ever find my youth? 

Almost eighteen in not even 24 hours
I wanna feel like a real Peter Pan
I’ll miss the adventures
When I was seventeen
Even though they often went like a roller coaster
Throwbacks hide in every chapter 

I wanna collect the memories I missed
Moved from A to B
But still, I’d be happy
If I ever found my youth
Will I ever find my youth? 

Can’t recover my memories at all
R.I.P. to my youth
I wish I’d ever fall in love
(but you didn’t) 
I wish I’d ever be the happiest girl alive
(but you’re not) 

I wanna collect the memories I missed
Moved from A to B
But still, I’d be happy
If I ever found my youth
Will I ever find my youth? 


You Might Also Like

0 Gedanken

Hast du Fragen, Anregungen oder Wünsche an mich, kannst du mich gerne hier oder auf meinen Social Media Kanälen kontaktieren!

Popular Posts