My Party 🎵🎶

by - Samstag, November 19, 2016



I have learnt that it’s okay
To let go and cry
Who knows what would be if I
Gave up sooner and said goodbye
I have learnt that it’s not the end
Of the world, if I don’t have many friends
And I don’t care about glory, no offence 
Now I say
“Never give up! It’s such a wonderful life"
Thank God I didn’t take the knife
And then I say
"This will be the time of my life"
And dance like nobody’s watching
It’s my party, let’s raise our glass 
I have learnt that I can’t be better
From one day to another
And it takes time to show the jury
Who I am and to all the bullies
Out there: get yourself together
I have learnt to sing
No matter what people think 
Now I say
"Never give up! It’s such a wonderful life"
Thank God I didn’t take the knife
And then I say
"This will be the time of my life"
And dance like nobody’s watching
It’s my party, let’s raise our glass 
I don’t believe in fairytale
How the hell can a teacher rape
At all?
I’m bulletproof and I won’t fall
It’s my party, let’s raise our glass 
Now I say
"Never give up! It’s such a wonderful life"
Thank God I didn’t take the knife
And then I say
"This will be the time of my life"
And dance like nobody’s watching
It’s my party, let’s raise our glass 


You May Also Like

0 Gedanken

Hast du Fragen, Anregungen oder Wünsche an mich, kannst du mich gerne hier oder auf meinen Social Media Kanälen kontaktieren!

Popular posts