Mr. Know It All 🎵🎶

Montag, Oktober 24, 2016





What was it like being seventeen?
Cause everything is the same
Seconds and minutes go by so fast
Tell me, what was it like being seventeen?
I’m hoping for a goodbye forever
You think you know it all,
Mr. Know It All
So stop walking past me like a megalomaniac
All over the pavement
More and more narcotics fall from my purse
Can’t find an antidote for a broken girl like me
And you think you know it all,
Mr. Know It All
So I’m over here
Writing a song about you
I’m over here
Writing you a song
Cause I’ll be soon gone
What was it like being seventeen?
And you think you know it all,
Mr. Know It All
You don’t know me at all



You Might Also Like

0 Gedanken

Hast du Fragen, Anregungen oder Wünsche an mich, kannst du mich gerne hier oder auf meinen Social Media Kanälen kontaktieren!

Popular Posts