Cruel world 🎵🎶

Samstag, September 03, 2016





I remember the attacks of 9/11
Around thousand people died and went to Heaven
Even though I’m no good in History
That event ain’t a mystery
Ancestors experienced World Wars
The world is crying for help and we’re trying to ignore
No wonder people ask, “Where is love? Where is peace on this planet?"
But people only ask for it on the Internet 
Orlando, Turkey and Syria
Egypt, Palestine and Armenia
Mother! Father! Tell me
What’s wrong with the world?
The cruelty unfurled
And people around me are judging 
I remember the attacks on Paris
"Je suis Charlie!"
Is all what they scream
The world is still running by a new regime
"Liberté, égalité, fraternité"
Has been applied to all since the French Revolution
But the government doesn’t show any devotion
Forcing Muslim women to take off their burkinis
Oh, but nudism is permitted and not that creepy?
Orlando, Turkey and Syria
Egypt, Palestine and Armenia
Mother! Father! Tell me
What’s wrong with the world?
The cruelty unfurled
And people around me are judging 
People crying, people dying
Children don’t find their parents, but they are trying
Some are buried, some are alive
But feeling lonely all the time
Racism, prejudices, discriminations
Happen even at work or bus stations
Just because we’re black or covering our head
Special thanks to the KKK for the words left unsaid 
Orlando, Turkey and Syria
Egypt, Palestine and Armenia
Mother! Father! Tell me
What’s wrong with the world?
The cruelty unfurled
And people around me are judging


You Might Also Like

0 Gedanken

Hast du Fragen, Anregungen oder Wünsche an mich, kannst du mich gerne hier oder auf meinen Social Media Kanälen kontaktieren!

Popular Posts