Rough nights 🎵🎶

Samstag, August 27, 2016




1 AM, trying to close my eyes
Pretending like I’m dead
2 AM, slowly feeling like a sacrifice
Lying in my sarcophagus, my bed
3 AM, caffeine hit me harder
My heart is pounding faster and faster
Nothing’s gonna help me
Not even a glass of warm milk
I’m becoming crazy
My prescription has been split
Maybe narcotic can help me out
And take me to Neverland
And if you’re shocked and shout
As I drop down dead, just cover me in sand 
Sweet dreams, sweet dreams
It’s time to go
Oh, I can hear no one screams
I feel like the Lost Boy, I don’t grow
But darling help me out of these rough nights
4 AM, shaking and nauseous
I should have gone to bed early
5 AM, am I unconscious?
I shouldn’t have got out of bed surely
6 AM, oh no! Supposed to wake up
Getting ready for school with a hiccup
Surrounded by some early birds
Gaping at me like I’m a bunch of dirt
I don’t have the time to talk to you
Didn’t know it? Pretend you knew
I hate this place
It makes me wanna punch your faces
Can someone help me out there?
I’ve had enough nightmares 
Sweet dreams, sweet dreams
It’s time to go
Oh, I can hear no one screams
I feel like the Lost Boy, I don’t grow
But darling help me out of these rough nights



You Might Also Like

0 Gedanken

Hast du Fragen, Anregungen oder Wünsche an mich, kannst du mich gerne hier oder auf meinen Social Media Kanälen kontaktieren!

Popular Posts