No place like home 🎵🎶

by - Sonntag, August 28, 2016





What is it like to live" in the middle of nowhere"?
What is it like to miss someone terribly out there?
This can’t be, leaving the people behind
I’m so moronic and losing my mind
Now it’s time for a change
To see you again, please give me the chance 
There is no place I’d rather be
I don’t care about the bourgeoisie
It’s full of magic; markets, mosques and also some domes
This happens in no place like home
There’s no place like home
What is it like to fly back after six years?
Of course, you all would break down in tears
Oh, what would I do without you?
I can’t help that I was born far away from you
But we still have to keep the distance
And I promise to see you again, please give me the chance 
There is no place I’d rather be
I don’t care about the bourgeoisie
It’s full of magic; markets, mosques and also some domes
This happens in no place like home
There’s no place like home 
No matter how big we are
I’m here for you even when it gets dark
And nothing’s gonna bring us down
We’re gonna hang around
And don’t care what they say
Guess they live in another decade
What is it like to live" in the middle of nowhere"?
What is it like to miss someone terribly out there? 
There is no place I’d rather be
I don’t care about the bourgeoisie
It’s full of magic; markets, mosques and also some domes
This happens in no place like home
There’s no place like home 

You May Also Like

0 Gedanken

Hast du Fragen, Anregungen oder Wünsche an mich, kannst du mich gerne hier oder auf meinen Social Media Kanälen kontaktieren!

Popular posts