Complicated 🎵🎶

by - Sonntag, August 21, 2016



My head is spinning around like a carousel
Will it stop? I can never tell
But can you tell me why love life’s so goddamn complicated?
Even though I already knew it’s jaded 
I used to act like an asexual person
Always staying single
Having neither daughters nor sons
Cause men will drink and fight
And women will lie and lie
Over and over again
So don’t convince me that this ain’t right
I saw everything with my own eyes 
Is that all true?
Solutions will be found so soon
But now you already refused
And don’t cry if you ever felt used
My head is spinning around like a carousel
Will it stop? I can never tell
But can you tell me why love life’s so goddamn complicated?
Even though I already knew it’s jaded 
Suddenly you came across
Now I feel so lost
Paralyzed
And hypnotized
Like in the movies
Writing touching poems
And bringing candies and roses
Is it a cruel joke on me?
It’s like in the movies 
Is that all true?
Solutions will be found so soon
But now you already refused
And don’t cry if you ever felt used
My head is spinning around like a carousel
Will it stop? I can never tell
But can you tell me why love life’s so goddamn complicated?
Even though I already knew it’s jaded 
You’re proposing me way too soon
Am I on the moon?
Still asking if it’s all real?
It’s no big deal
To tell me how you honestly feel
Am I still refusing now…?
My head still spinning around like a carousel
Will it stop? I can never tell
But can you tell me why love life’s so goddamn complicated?
Even though I already knew it’s jaded


You May Also Like

0 Gedanken

Hast du Fragen, Anregungen oder Wünsche an mich, kannst du mich gerne hier oder auf meinen Social Media Kanälen kontaktieren!

Popular posts