Forbidden Tears 🎵🎶

Freitag, Juli 29, 2016




Laying down
Starting to crawl
And crying myself to sleep
Without a sound
Hated now
So many flaws
It’s like a knife cutting so deep
And not being found
Stern mind
Many fences
Spreading rumours now begin
And now they’re believed
I’m blind
Having no friends
Asking where they have been
Guess they were buried 
Someone told me just to keep on
But how? I’m alone...
Crying the river
I can’t get bigger
Lots of fears
And forbidden tears
Are chasing me
For thousand years
Can you hear me?
And my forbidden tears 
Struggling with insomnia
It’s like I’ve never slept before
Nightmares are battling me
A little bit of amnesia
I forgot the happy four
Don’t you see? 
Crying the river
I can’t get bigger
Lots of fears
And forbidden tears
Are chasing me
For thousand years
Can you hear me?
And my forbidden tears 
Crying like a running faucet
I’m soaking in it
Aching and suffocating
Swimming through the oceans
Finding nothing but potions
I’m really anxious 
Someone told me just to keep on
But how? I’m alone...
Crying the river
I can’t get bigger
Lots of fears
And forbidden tears
Are chasing me
For thousand years
Can you hear me?
And my forbidden tears




You Might Also Like

0 Gedanken

Hast du Fragen, Anregungen oder Wünsche an mich, kannst du mich gerne hier oder auf meinen Social Media Kanälen kontaktieren!

Popular Posts