A brain-washed generation 🎵🎶

by - Freitag, Juli 08, 2016



Always complaining about our society
Healthy, wealthy, hetero and skinny
If you don’t fulfil these conditions, you’ll be suspicious to us
So you better get the fuck out of here, if you don’t admire it here
Thanks to the televisions
Taking over our destinations
So we lose our confidence
That’s no coincidence
No wonder we live in a virtual world
Where we can’t live without our phone
I’m done!
I’ll emigrate to Neptune
Welcome to the 21st century
The cruel youth doesn’t please me
Corruption and hypocrisy
A brain-washed generation
The more wolves
The less Red Riding Hoods are safe
Am I insane? (I’m afraid!) 
Always asking myself why we mustn’t change ourselves
No coloured hairs and no headscarves
You’re neither the ruler nor anything else
So better don’t beat me in a race 
Thanks to the magazines
She lived for when she was fourteen
So she lost her confidence
It’s no coincidence
No wonder we live in a place full of media
I wished I could wake up with amnesia
I’m done!
I’ll emigrate to Neptune
Welcome to the 21st century
The cruel youth doesn’t please me
Corruption and hypocrisy
A brain-washed generation
The more wolves
The less Red Riding Hoods are safe
Am I insane? (I’m afraid!) 
The world ain’t save
Even though you’d live in a cave
I’ll get insane
People around me are about to rape
Sooner or later, I’ll sleep with a million men
How will my friends and family understand?
I’m so unprepared...
Help! I’m fucking scared! 
Welcome to the 21st century
Hoping you enjoy your visit in society
So please don’t get depression or anxiety
A brainwashed generation…




You May Also Like

0 Gedanken

Hast du Fragen, Anregungen oder Wünsche an mich, kannst du mich gerne hier oder auf meinen Social Media Kanälen kontaktieren!

Popular posts