Cotton Candy 🎵 🎶

by - Dienstag, Mai 03, 2016


Call me stupid
Call me kid
Call me “my love"
While I’m laughing above, above
They say that we don’t belong together
Just because we’re getting better
And I know
Those fellas get it slow
We say, "No!
That’s our show!
And if you say so,
Then at least just let us glow!" 
Your kisses taste like cotton candy
That’s why our love becomes so dandy
So let’s turn back time
When I was nine
As I dreamt of the flavour
I hope I’m your best behaviour
Your kisses taste like cotton candy
So sugary sweet 
So smooth like buttercream
Like in my dreams
I need a new word for love
Like Adam and Eve
Or you and me
I can steal your surname
And you’ll steal my cotton candy heart 
Your kisses taste like cotton candy
That’s why our love becomes so dandy
So let’s go to Heaven
Like when I was eleven
As I dreamt of the flavour
I hope I’m your best behaviour
Your kisses taste like cotton candy
So sugary sweet 
I love everything you do
And I wanna fly abroad with you
Take me to Wonderland
Take me to Wonderland
I love everything you do
And I wanna fly abroad with you
Take me to Wonderland
To Wonderland
Your kisses taste like cotton candy
That’s why our love becomes so dandy
So let’s turn back time
When I was nine 
Your kisses taste like cotton candy
That’s why our love becomes so dandy
So let’s live like in the magazines
Like when I was seventeen
As I dreamt of the flavour
I know I’m your worst behaviour
Your kisses taste like cotton candy
So sugary sweet 
My cotton candy love
Cotton candy
You’re my cotton candy


You May Also Like

0 Gedanken

Hast du Fragen, Anregungen oder Wünsche an mich, kannst du mich gerne hier oder auf meinen Social Media Kanälen kontaktieren!

Popular posts