Invisible 🎵🎶

by - Donnerstag, August 21, 2014



It feels like I’m invisible for you and everyone 
I’m tired of what you’ve said and what you’ve done 
I just wanna go somewhere where nobody knows my name 
Because our wrong generation is just lame 


Cause nobody cares
When I go upstairs
Oh darling, tell me
Or let it be


(Am I still invisible?)
It feels like I’m invisible for everyone and everything 
So useless I could spread my wings 
So let me go into the coldest and deepest snow 
And don’t tell me no 

Always said that I’m not good enough

It is true though
But that is okay 
The world we live is so grey 


And nobody cares
When I go upstairs
Darling, tell me
Or let it be


(Am I still invisible?)
It feels like I’m invisible for everyone and everything
So useless I could spread my wings 
So let me go into the coldest and deepest snow 
And don’t tell me no 


You promised and you lied
My heart died 
And I cried 
And my body became freeze-dried
But still cold 


But nobody cares
When I go upstairs
Tell me
Or let it be


Say, am I still invisible?
It feels like I’m invisible for everyone and everything 
So useless I could spread my wings 
So let me go into the coldest and deepest snow 
And don’t tell me no 


It’s like I’m invisible right now...

You May Also Like

0 Gedanken

Hast du Fragen, Anregungen oder Wünsche an mich, kannst du mich gerne hier oder auf meinen Social Media Kanälen kontaktieren!

Popular posts